- The burger mix recipe (from here)
- 4 flour tortilla wraps some salad-lettuce leaves, thin slices of cucumber
- Large spoonful of the creamy curry dip (from here)
- You make these exactly the same way as you make the burgers.
- Then shape them into 12 small balls the same size, and cook them on a baking tray in the oven (Gas Mark 6, 200°C) or slowly in a frying pan for approximately 10-15 minutes, make sure they are nice and brown and piping hot in the middle.
- Roll up a tortilla wrap into a cone shape, hold the bottom and then fill with some salad, 3 meatballs and top with a spoonful of the delicious curry dip.
- Mixing & Stirring
- Skill level:
- Recipe time:
- 15 minutes